Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Akshya Kumar Nayak - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Akshya Kumar Nayak
Akshya Kumar Nayak
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
I was born in a poor agricultural family and hence poorly educated. I hopped across jobs over 17 years and was left dissatisfied. Then I came across the God-blessed Modicare business and was able to make my dreams come true with hard work, faith, dedication and passion. My wife and I have traveled to 10 nations, including Switzerland and London. I have paid for a good education for my siblings and children. I also own a Honda City and a dream home in Bhubaneswar. My wife and I thank my upline, role model and guru Pramod Acharya who has kept us learning and growing. We thank our heartlines Alekha, Naresh, Arbind, Anjan, Debranjan, Kshirod, Nrusingha, Surya, Manoranjan and others for their loyalty and hard work. We thank the Modicare management, particularly Vikash Arora, Prasant Prem, Subrata Kar, Sanjay Ghose, and the staff at Rourkela. We are grateful to K. K. Modi and Samir Modi for introducing Modicare and the new Azadi Plan. Our achievements are just beginning.

Post a Comment

0 Comments