Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Alpesh Hasmukhbhai Gajjar - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Alpesh Hasmukhbhai Gajjar
Alpesh Hasmukhbhai Gajjar
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
I can attest that Modicare offers you the world’s best opportunity to prove yourself. You can achieve your wishes and fulfil your dreams with Modicare. Modicare always ensures that we achieve the best in life. “The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.” - Frank Lloyd Wright This famous quotation by the father of modern architecture has been proven right by our honorable Mr Samir Modi to whom I extend my heartfelt gratitude for the amazing progress shown by the great Modicare family. My life began in a mud house in a small village. I worked in the telecom industry for 12 years and had an annual turnover of 7 crores. Then I lost big time and ended with a debt of 1.5 crores. I was at a loss regarding what to do, but network marketing came to the rescue. I started selling on a small scale and today I have rid myself of my money problems. I can attest that Modicare offers you the world’s best opportunity to prove yourself. You can achieve your wishes and fulfil your dreams with Modicare. Modicare always ensures that we achieve the best in life. I joined Modicare on 21 August, 2013. I thank God for giving me the world’s best opportunity to work with, i.e., Modicare. I salute the Modicare management team for their tremendous support in building my team, especially Mr Ravi Bhatia, Mr. Anoop Arora and Mr. Prem. I am also thankful to my upline Mrs Surekha Bhargava. Thank you so much Modicare. I LOVE YOU Modicare. Welcome one and all to the wonderful world of Modicare and live the life you want to live.

Post a Comment

0 Comments