Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Amrita Gupta - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Amrita Gupta
Amrita Gupta
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
I started my career with a job. But I wanted something of my own. Things changed when my friends introduced us to the ‘Samir Modi Azadi Plan’. It enabled us to reach hundreds of families and fulfil their dreams. Such is the potential of the ‘Samir Modi Azadi Plan’ that we reached this prestigious level in a very short time.
I started my career with a job. But I wanted something of my own.
So I started my traditional business with my wife. We were doing well but life lacked excitement. Things changed when my friends Manisha Kanchan and Rajesh Gupta introduced us to the ‘Samir Modi Azadi Plan’. We soon realized the potential of this business and went ahead. We found Modicare products to be of high quality and affordable. We knew, taking it to people would be easy.
Money apart, it was the recognition and freedom that attracted us to this business. It enabled us to reach hundreds of families and help them fulfill their dreams. A positive attitude and a strong commitment are the keys to this business.
Such is the potential of ‘Samir Modi Azadi Plan’ that we reached this prestigious level in a very short time. We dedicate our success to the hard work of our team and the support of our friends. We are now working to help other Indians become successful like us.

Post a Comment

0 Comments