Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Arun Kumar - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Arun Kumar
Arun Kumar
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
Today after 18 years, I have made dozens of foreign trips, bought 2 cars and now in Patna I have bought my own house.
I’m sure that the Azadi Plan will change many lives.
I had worked 9 years as an L.I.C agent and had also done some work in the share trading market, but I did not get any satisfaction from my work. That’s when I met a Modicare consultant who told me, that in Modicare, along with a good income, you will also be given free foreign trips, car funds, work at your own time and more security. I couldn’t believe it at that time. Today I am greatful that he had introduced me to Modicare. The products are so good that I didn’t even realize I would become so fond of Modicare. And today after 18 years, I have made dozens of foreign trips, bought 2 cars and now in Patna I have bought my own house.
Today, my income is above Rs2.5 lakhs. I’m sure that the Azadi Plan will change many lives. I am entirely indebted to Mr. K.K Modi and Mr. Samir Modi, as they have provided such a platform for all Indians. And thanks to all my down line and the upline, without whose support I wouldn’t be here today.

Post a Comment

0 Comments