Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Manish Tripathi - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Manish Tripathi
Manish Tripathi
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
I started work 20 months ago and now own a car, a house and have enjoyed my trips around the globe.
I have headed many businesses in the past 20 years and have witnessed hardships during this tenure. My wife’s government job has definitely been helpful in the times of need but at the cost of very little time for our family.
In the midst of such tough times, my wife and I decided to look out for an opportunity that could provide us with the freedom of time and money. Our search successfully ended when we enrolled ourselves to become Modicare consultants through Jitendra bhaiya, Abha bhabi and Surekha Bhargav didi.
I started work 20 months ago and now own a car, a house and have enjoyed my trips around the globe. Further, I have become a Crown Diamond Director and one of the 50 All India Top Income Earner Club of Modicare.
Thank you Shri Samir Modi ji
Manish Achla Tripathi

Post a Comment

0 Comments