Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Manoj Malik - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Manoj Malik
Manoj Malik
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
A small decision taken in September 2012, namely to join Modicare, has changed my life amazingly. My wife and I have been to multiple foreign destinations, look forward to vacations in Turkey and Europe, have received a Suzuki Esteem and a Toyota, have an income in the lakhs, and have earned a reward of ten lakhs in the last year. We are progressing very fast. The methodology behind our success is to always dream, think positively, have a plan of action, and follow the system of weekly meetings and trainings. I am an engineer and from a middle-class background. I switched to Modicare to pursue my dreams. Initially I struggled and could not convince friends and relatives about the promise of Modicare. However, persistence has paid. I thank my uplines and close friends Tarun Bajaj and Dr Surekha Bhargava. I also thank my family and my heartlines. Whereas there are many ways to earn money, no opportunity also provides satisfaction and happiness like Modicare does. Thank you Modicare.

Post a Comment

0 Comments