Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Moirangthem(O)tamila Devi - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Moirangthem(O)tamila Devi
Moirangthem(O)tamila Devi
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
I joined Modicare on the 28th of Sept., 2014 and started networking in November of 2014. I achieved the title of Crown Diamond Director in May 2015. In 10 months of work I became Global Black Diamond Director. Earning three lakhs a month through Modicare is not a joke for a simple housewife whereas before Modicare I was fully dependent on my husband’s income for all my needs. I have wanted to be successful since my childhood. I tried many ways to acquire an independent income but without success until I joined Modicare. Modicare offers me everything I want. I am very happy to work with such a big and promising business. Modicare is the herald of GOD. I believe that my life’s dreams will come true in this business even though I do not have a calculating business mind and thus will not mind sacrificing to help my downlines as helping others gives me satisfaction. I am very thankful to Modicare leaders, especially Sir Manoj Acharjee, Ramesh Nayak and all my lovely team members for their sweet cooperation. I also thank my husband Moirangthem Dilip Kumar for his help and encouragement. I salute our GOD Sir Samir Modi ji for the miracle of Modicare. Everyone is invited to join Modicare. I wish you fulfillment of all your dreams

Post a Comment

0 Comments