Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Munish & Pooja Chopra - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Munish & Pooja Chopra
Munish & Pooja Chopra
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
Regular home meetings, sharing of Modicare products and discussing the Modicare Business Plan with just 5 prospects a day can provide us with a deep-rooted business. We have started enjoying the luxurious trips offered by Modicare and have received financial freedom through Modicare. 


My wife Pooja Chopra and I used to run our own software consultancy firm. Working under the superb leadership of our mentor Dr. Surekha Bhargava and assisted by the fantastic support system of Modicare, we started the Modicare business on the 5th of April, 2014. In Punjab we became the first Presidential Director, the first Crown Diamond Director, the first Royal Black Diamond Director and the first Global Black Diamond Director, which is the highest rank that can be achieved within Modicare, a rank that we achieved just eleven months after the launch of the Samir Modi Azadi Plan.

I am lucky to have been supported by my wife and my teammates. To achieve this level I have strongly believed in my dreams and set my mind to achieve them with continual efforts to make them happen. I believe that by taking small steps we can achieve big targets. Regular home meetings, sharing of Modicare products, and discussing the Modicare Business Plan with just 5 prospects a day can provide us with a deep-rooted business. 

We have started enjoying the luxurious trips offered by Modicare and have received financial freedom from Modicare. Thanks a lot to the Modicare management for providing us a wonderful service. Hats off to all our team players.

Post a Comment

0 Comments