Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Pramila Nishant Bhargava - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Pramila Nishant Bhargava Mlm Associates Llp
Pramila Nishant Bhargava Mlm Associates Llp
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
At Modicare, we don’t play a 20-20 match; we nurture coming generations.
Today, everyone knows the strength of the business empire that we have built.
At Modicare, we don’t play a 20-20 match; we nurture coming generations. Late K.S. Bhargava, my husband, did well while working at Jindal Polyester. He wanted a franchise, but did not have the money for it. Then he came across Modicare and saw in it his destiny, as well as those of others.
My son Arun and his wife Surekha worked hard at converting my husband’s vision into reality. Today, everyone knows the strength of the business empire that we have built. Now my grandson, Nishant works with me and we are getting big cheques. My family members will always be able to hold their heads up high because of the financial security Modicare has given to us.
My husband passed away on Dec. 19, 2015. He attained great success and left a great legacy for his family and others.
Samir Modi ji, who attended my husband’s funeral, will be with us in this life and beyond. My husband is at peace in heaven watching the one-lakh-plus people in his network and others get paychecks from Modicare.

Post a Comment

0 Comments