Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Pramod Acharya - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Pramod Acharya
Pramod Acharya
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
I am a housewife. My husband Pramod started with Modicare 16 years ago. I remember the day he told me about a business opportunity promising millions of rupees, but I did not believe him. I objected to and rejected Modicare as I was unaware of the potency of network marketing. But he went ahead. He purchased Modicare products and asked me to use them to assess their quality, a first step for success in this business. The quality of Modicare products gave me confidence. As an example, I had been suffering from dust allergy for 20 years. I had consulted many doctors but in vain. However, within 7 days of using Stericlean, a Modicare product, my problem was completely cured! Then I encouraged my husband to build this business wholeheartedly. Initially we faced difficulties and challenges, but our achievement is much bigger than our challenges combined. When we started, we wrote all our dreams in a dream book, and almost all of them have turned into reality today. Today we stay in our own house, use luxury cars, have visited many countries, have well educated children, and have celebrated our daughter’s marriage in a grand way. The Modicare business offers financial freedom and security. We are very happy and living our life the way we want to. All credit goes to Modicare. We thank Mr K. K. Modi, Mr Samir Modi and the Modicare management for providing such a beautiful business opportunity. We especially thank our uplines Mrs Rashmi and Mr Dhimant Kapadia, Dr Surekha and Mr Arun Bhargava, and Mrs & Mr K. S. Bhargava for helping us achieve this position. We have been lucky enough to get many talented and dynamic business partners, and we take great pleasure in thanking them for being with us. My Message: Our experience says that regardless of your current problems, your future can be colourful and glorious. Anyone can achieve success with Modicare given proper understanding and sincere work. May God bless all of you and may you be successful. All the best.

Post a Comment

0 Comments