Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Rajesh Kumar - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Rajesh Kumar
Rajesh Kumar
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
Modicare builds confidence, leadership, self-dependency, intelligence, motivation and prosperity all at one time. It unlocks the door to unlimited opportunities for income and wealth creation that certainly exceed your dreams.

I am from an ordinary lower middle class family, but had extraordinary vision and dreams. I met my beautiful dream girl Manisha Kanchan and got married. We have one lovely son Ritwik. I first heard about Modicare from my great mentor Mr. Ravish Rastogi at whose encouragement I joined Modicare. Before Modicare , I had an uncertain future, Mr. Ravish Rastogi showed me that there is no limit to your dreams, you can realize the income and lifestyle of your dreams. I joined modicare on 21 November 2013. In December 2016, I completed 3 years and 1 month of business success and personal enrichment as a proud and committed Modicare Global Black Diamond Director. 

Modicare has changed my life completely; Modicare helped me climb the ladder of success. The company with all its principles and management policies has created a world of difference in the Direct Selling industry all over the world. I personally believe that Modicare is set become the leader in the world wide direct selling industry. At Modicare great vision, commitment and coordination that our management has with the leader and consultants will take great company to new heights. Once you take the Modicare decision you can be sure that growth becomes & automatic fact of your life. In own my experience; I have watched Modicare make a dramatic difference in the lives of its consultants within a few months. It builds confidence, leadership, self-dependency, intelligence, motivation and prosperity all at one time. It unlocks the door to unlimited opportunities for income and wealth creation that certainly exceed your dreams.

I can only say “whatever you have seen so far is just beginning” The best is yet to come. I want to change 10,000 people’s lifestyle by Modicare. My target is to create 100 GBD’s up to 2020.I would like to thank Modicare Management and our beloved MD Sri Samir Modi Sir for giving such a great wonderful opportunity.

Post a Comment

0 Comments