Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Raju D G - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Raju D G
Raju D G
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
I come from Benakanahalli, a small village, and have an agricultural background. A good life remained elusive despite an MBA and working for an MNC. When the good life seemed beyond reach, Modicare showed the way. Initially my family had an unfavorable opinion of Modicare and progress was slow, but I did not shy away from struggle and made no excuses. Hard work in Modicare rewards not only your family but many other families also. Now I have traveled to 16 countries, am an international trainer, have received lots of gratitude from others and become popular. I used to struggle with paying Rs. 300 in rent. Now I own a home in Bangalore worth 1.5 crore. Every month more of my downline leaders exceed a monthly income of Rs. 50,000. I am looking forward to greater achievements. I thank K. K. and Samir Modi, Philips, Surekha Bhargava, Sundeep, Prashant Prem, and our downlines.

Post a Comment

0 Comments