Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Ranjit Singh - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Ranjit Singh
Ranjit Singh
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
“Khudi ko kar buland itna ki har taqdeer se pehle khuda bande se khud pooche ki bata teri raza kya hai?”
At the onset would like to thank my each and every team member, my upline Dr. Surekha Bhargava, company management and a visionary man Mr. Samir Modi. Without the support of my team, guidance from my upline and management I wouldn’t have achieved the title of RBD. And it is only because of Mr. Modi that we were able to dream about this dream title and dream cheques.
This title achievement is also the result of unending activities especially, Home Meetings, regular BOM and Product Trainings. Today our business has spread across Punjab and even to other states. Duplication has become easier, people are repurchasing products automatically.
High quality products and a rewarding plan have increased our productivity and output.
As per me the only mantra of success is “showing more plans”.
RBD title is only a milestone...we are here to become GBD very soon...and help many people live their dreams.

Post a Comment

0 Comments