Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Surekha Bhargava - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Surekha Bhargava
Surekha Bhargava
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
They say "if you can see it, you can achieve it". We say "if he can see it, we can achieve it". In 1996 I was a simple but unhappy housewife. I craved achievement and income of my own. I wished to pursue a part-time job but was discouraged by others. I awaited the right opportunity. Around this time Mr Samir Modi had been working on providing financial freedom to the common Indian. He was chasing dreams and developing methods to create success for Indians who deserved it but didn’t know how to work towards it. I crossed paths with Modicare. In a few years we had dream cars, a posh home, and could travel internationally. The love and respect we got from our partners was unimaginable. Tragedy struck in 2005 when my beloved husband, Arun Bhargava, had brain haemorrhage. I nursed him for six years. During this period, I realised the power of network marketing and the importance of joining a company that stands by its workers in adversity. I was earning around Rs. 5 lakhs a month then, money that saved Arun’s life and my dignity. Modicare gave me the positivity to face challenges. I received the blessings of my extended family-my business partners-who prayed for Arun day and night and told me that I can make it. Arun can’t talk or walk, but he sits in peace, knowing that his wife doesn’t have to go outside to earn a living and that he can live in luxury because he had built his Modicare business when he was able bodied. Arun motivates me to share with everyone the importance of having a passive source of income. Given passion, life is rewarding and beautiful. God has his own plans, and he sent Samir Modi ji as my saviour. Today I stand tall with my pride, faith, beliefs and sweetness intact because Modi ji is standing by me. The history of Modicare is full of stories such as mine, and many have yet to be written. The Samir Modi Azadi plan to offer freedom to each and every Indian promises us a future in which our imagination is the limit. He can see it; we can achieve it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments