Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Suvra Sarkar - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Suvra Sarkar
Suvra Sarkar
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
I have been in the network marketing business for 30 years. I find Modicare the most promising business in its genre because of its excellent products range, wonderful team management and an exciting business plan.
I have been in the network marketing business for 30 years. I find Modicare the most promising business in its genre because of its excellent products range, wonderful team management and an exciting business plan. Whereas I was successful with other direct-selling companies, they had a difficult time penetrating income through downlines. I thank my upline for introducing Modicare to me about two years back. I also thank innumerable team members without whose support I could never ever come to this position.
I am an ethical networker. I believe that an upline should always treat his team like a mother treats her child by standing with him or her in success or failure. If the team grows, the upline automatically grows. This is what I teach to every member of my team. The local management team is a source of continual inspiration as its members are tireless in helping us in all situations. I believe that I will scale greater heights with Modicare. My team and I thank Modicare.

Post a Comment

0 Comments