Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Tarun & Meenu Bajaj - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Tarun & Meenu Bajaj
Tarun & Meenu Bajaj
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
Modicare ne meri zindagi badal di...
Today I stand in a position where I have 2 cars, many foreign trips and an enviable income.

I come from a very middle class background, My mother was a government teacher and my father was doing farming after retiring from Indian Navy. I was an average student but my dreams were very big and wanted to be a cricketer. Par vo ho na saka!

I failed in my graduation, left my studies and started working with my father and failed nine times in different businesses and lost huge money. At the end my father said, “no dreaming” and we started our garment showroom in 1992 and dreams started dying. “Par Dil Kehta tha kuch bada karna hai aise hi nahin marna hai”

I was not happy with my garment showroom business and my lifestyle. Because I was aware about the power of MLM, I started searching for some good company, which could help me achieve my dreams. In between I got a chance to meet Dr. Surekha Bhargava, who told me about Modicare. And I was amazed with plan, products and everything about Modicare. Thanks to Surekha Ma’am and Samir Modi. Modicare ne meri zindagi badal di...

Today I stand in a position where I have 2 cars, many foreign trips and an income that I could not even dream of. And I reached the Global Black Diamond Director in just 4 years and 8 months.

And this is just the beginning. Now I’m on my way to create GBDs in my team.

I have built my business on the principle that if you really want to achieve something from your heart, entire universe conspires in your favour.

Modicare is all about one’s belief in dreams. I believe that a true leader is one who creates more leaders. I can proudly say that in my team I have many such true leaders. I thank all my team members. Aap hain to ham hain..

Three ways to become rich in modicare:
1. Purchase your monthly household product’s need from Modicare.
2. Attend all meetings, trainings and success seminars.
3. Don’t Quit.

This is a new business to you. So give some time, at least 5 years to Modicare and learn. You could be rich because of Modicare plans, products, Modicare system and with the support of Modicare management.

Post a Comment

0 Comments