Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Thakkar Foramben Miteshbhai - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Thakkar Foramben Miteshbhai
Thakkar Foramben Miteshbhai
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
Modicare has shown me the right path to fame, wealth, stability, and financial security that even benefits the next generation. My goal is to bring financial freedom to at least 10,000 families in the next 5 years.
We thank Shri K. K. Modi and Shri Samir Modi for creating the wonderful business opportunity of Modicare. Modicare offers high quality products and a great training system through which we can directly sell to fulfil our dreams. I am also thankful to Alpesh Gajjar for introducing me to Modicare and his support towards building this business. I also thank Pawan Malik, Harish Arora and Surekha Bhargava.
I have been working with Modicare with the support of my husband. I became Platinum Director in 9 months and in another 5 months I have become Crown Diamond Director. Modicare has shown me the right path to fame, wealth, stability, and financial security that even benefits the next generation. My goal is to bring financial freedom to at least 10,000 families in the next 5 years. 
I urge all housewives to join Modicare, create their identity, enjoy the gift that keeps on giving, i.e., convert monthly expenses to a never-ending income, and fulfil their dreams.

Post a Comment

0 Comments