Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Tongbram Geetarani Devi - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Tongbram  Geetarani Devi
Tongbram Geetarani Devi
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
Even a high-class government job cannot offer the earnings, spare time, vacations, recognition and independence that Modicare can. I am so happy with Modicare that I have named my son Modi. I thank Almighty God for this achievement and identity. I am blessed to be a part of Modicare. I helped my husband’s pharmacy work before joining Modicare. I was introduced to Modicare by Chungmila Sareo and Atoli Sema. I bought Modicare products from them, and liking what I used, I decided to take up the Modicare business. I was very impressed by a video recording of Madam Surekha Bhargava; this video inspired me to demonstrate Modicare products to others. Now the Manipur Modicare family grows bigger by the day. Success is not earned easily, but in Modicare hard work pays. So dear friends be a part of the Modicare family. I thank my husband for his support. I also thank my uplines, my downlines and the Modicare eastern administration. May God bless the Modis for creating this golden opportunity.

Post a Comment

0 Comments