Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Wahengbam Babysanta Devi - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Wahengbam Babysanta Devi
Wahengbam Babysanta Devi
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
The day is not far, when Modicare products will be a part of every family in all corners of the globe.
Global Black Diamond Director title is only a milestone... we are here to reach higher levels soon... and help many people live their dreams.
Good Modicare morning, it’s my privilege enough to have reached at such stage and the dignity to keep some few words to all my Modicarians.
At the onset would like to thank my each and every team member, my upline Ms.Hanjabam Ranita Devi and Ms. Tamila Devi and Mr.Dilip Kumar, company management and a visionary man Mr. Samir Modi. Without the support of my team, guidance from my upline and management I wouldn’t have achieved the title of Global Black Diamond Director. And it is only because of Mr. KK Modi & Mr. Samir Modi that today I am standing in front of you as a Global Black Diamond Director.
The achievement has been a result of numerous activities like Home meeting, BOM and product trainings. With the business expanding into various Indian states and the high quality of products, repurchasing is happening automatically. Modicare today stands in comparison to International MLM brands and the day is not far when our products would be available around the globe.
I would also take this opportunity to talk about the ambition of a people and the places where it can take them. If one does not compromise with hard work one can reach the highest of places. Nothing can stop the person. So no wonder a common, day-to-day woman like me has grabbed the position of a Global Black Diamond Director. And if I can, so can you. Like I told you earlier, there is no substitute for hard work. Just keep your hard work up and who says you can’t become the next Royal Black Diamond Director or the next Global Black Diamond Director?
Global Black Diamond Director title is only a milestone...we are here to reach higher levels soon...and help many people live their dreams.
Trust is the main weapons which helped us to reached these stage followed by sincerity and professionalism. One need to be professional and should dedicate to achieve the goal. Thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments