Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Raveendra G. Kulkarni - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Raveendra G. Kulkarni
Raveendra G. Kulkarni
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

I was working for Rs. 500 per month. Today I earn 1 lac monthly. At one point I could not even afford a bicycle. Today I have a car worth 10 lacs. Modicare proves that even an ordinary person can become extraordinary.
I am an LIC agent. I was working for Rs. 500 per month. Today I earn 1 lac monthly. At one point I could not even afford a bicycle. Today I have a car worth 10 lacs. Modicare proves that even an ordinary person can become extraordinary. Every house should have Modicare products.
Spare money and spare time may appear mutually exclusive, but Modicare provides both. Some job positions ask for caste and education. Modicare asks whether you have a dream. Just as Narendra Modi has been working towards increasing manufacturing in India, Modicare has been providing a platform to transform lives and make people independent.
The new Azadi Plan, the best of its kind, has made me very happy. It is like an oasis in a desert, ideal for middle class and poorer families. I am putting in my best efforts. I was earning Rs. 25,000 per month in the previous plan, but with the new plan, in one year I should be earning 5 lacs per month. I am thankful to Mr Samir Modi for giving us this opportunity.

Post a Comment

0 Comments