Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Baidnath Prasad - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Baidnath Prasad
Baidnath Prasad
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
I joined Modicare in October 2013, and have managed not only to purchase a car with my earnings, but have made several trips abroad with some of my downlines accompanying me.
I come from a middle class background. I had many dreams but I could not think of any way to fulfil them. I joined Amway, a network marketing business similar to Modicare, but in nine years could not even manage to purchase a scooter through my Amway earnings. I joined Modicare in October 2013, and have managed not only to purchase a car with my earnings, but have made several trips abroad with some of my downlines accompanying me. 
My uplines and downlines have been supportive beyond my expectations. I thank Mr K. K. Modi and Samir Modi ji for creating this business opportunity for ordinary people like me.
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments