Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

David C M - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

David C M
David C M
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
Modicare has made me more confident, helped me fulfil some dreams, and made it easier to chase unfulfilled dreams. In Modicare, success is not a monopoly but the birthright of all. I want to make more people successful.
I come from a poor family in Thrissur, Kerala. Being very ambitious, I prayed to God daily to give me a chance to be rich and free. God answered me through Jishad sir who introduced me to Modicare. Starting part-time, and by God’s grace and the help of my team and leaders, I became a Crown Diamond Director in a record 8 months.
Modicare has made me more confident, helped me fulfil some dreams and made it easier to chase unfulfilled dreams.
In Modicare, success is not a monopoly but the birthright of all.
I want to make more people successful.
I thank Sirs Jishad, Dinesh, Jineesh and Rijil. I thank my team leaders Shijo Paul, Seemon Cheruvathoor, Thomas K.K., Dasan K.B., Jinto Paul, Sumini Kailasan, Sreejith, Indira Vijayan, Damu Master, Vinod K.C., Rajesh, Javed, Shafi, Rafeek, Prakasan, Vasanthy, Saji, Jayanthy, Jijo Johny, Deepthy Sunilkumar, Beena Johnson, Shyby Baby and Mini Biju for their hard work.
Keep your dreams alive. Together we will realise them. Wish you the very best.

Post a Comment

0 Comments