Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Jessy Peter - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Jessy Peter
Jessy Peter
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
The secrets behind my success are passion, the commitment of team members, regular home meetings with product demonstration, weekly meetings analysis, regular follow ups, and morale boosting of team members through workshops.

Selling curry powder and washing powder door to door, I come from an ordinary background. My intention was to help my husband financially as we were struggling to make ends meet. I came to know about Modicare and started selling Modicare products. I have been with Modicare since May 2001.
I have limited formal education. I had never thought of even travelling outside my district. Modicare widened my horizons and I have travelled to many destinations abroad by plane and ship.
Today I am among the leading Modicare achievers in Kerala. The secrets behind my success are passion, the commitment of team members, regular home meetings with product demonstration, weekly meetings analysis, regular follow ups, and morale boosting of team members through workshops.
I am very grateful to my uplines Mr Sunny, Mr Devassy and Mr Shaju. I am thankful to my team members. I thank my ASM Mr Rijil who has been guiding my team. I cannot thank enough our great mentors K. K. Modi sir and Samir Modi sir.

Post a Comment

0 Comments