Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Vindhya Vasini Pandey - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Vindhya Vasini Pandey
Vindhya Vasini Pandey
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR
I got three cars and a farmhouse, and am going to get my dream home in a few months. More importantly, my personality changed and I have been able to conduct myself with much confidence. Modicare has changed my whole life. I come from a middle class family in Dafi village, Varanasi. I initially worked at my father’s clothing shop and later ran a coaching institute, leading a comfortable life, but a good life is always an enemy of a great life, something I wanted. When I initially came across Modicare, I rejected it, but a voice inside kept saying that I can achieve my dreams with Modicare but not with coaching. So I decided to join Modicare while running the coaching institute, but ran into much opposition from family members, and many refused to work with me. My Modicare business started picking up, but I had a difficult time retaining people because most people lacked the confidence and passion required for network marketing. Given my inexperience, I was unable to make people realize that Modicare was the key to unlocking their dreams. I focused more attention on Modicare, attending training programs, utilizing business tools, and reading books. I also focused more on networking partners who were passionate about Modicare than those prone to leave the business as some will always leave. My business grew. Courtesy of my upline N. P. Singh and others in Modicare, I traveled to Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, Spain, and Turkey; I got three cars and a farmhouse, and am going to get my dream home in a few months. More importantly, my personality changed and I have been able to conduct myself with much confidence. Modicare has changed my whole life. With the love of my partners, I have achieved national recognition. I am very pleased to have gifted my parents six foreign trips with the title of Crown Diamond Director. My biggest happiness though comes from becoming an agent of change in many people’s lives. I believe that Modicare can make a difference in the life of so many people that society itself benefits. I am grateful to all my business partners and especially to Samir Modi Sir who has offered a golden opportunity to the common man to reach great heights.

Post a Comment

0 Comments