Ad Code

Ticker

10/recent/ticker-posts

Hanjabam Ranita Devi - GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

Hanjabam Ranita Devi
Hanjabam Ranita Devi
GLOBAL BLACK DIAMOND DIRECTOR

“Success happens when opportunity and preparation meet each other”

I started Modicare with a strong belief in the words above. We have to remember that every opportunity is tough. Opportunity is not a gift; we have to catch the opportunity. Like, if the speed of an opportunity is 100km/hr, we should have the potential to run more than 100km/hr to catch the opportunity. And that is exactly what I have done for myself. I have always been prepared. But preparation alone is not enough. There are many other factors and many other situations that we have to face all the time. Because opportunity alone cannot do anything for you.

It is like a train standing at a platform. If you do not board it in time, the train will leave and you will be left behind.

So planning is equally important. My journey in Modicare till date has been a tough run. I thank Modicare as they have provided one opportunity after another in the platform of my life. To it, I have added Purpose, Patience, Planning, Practice, Perseverance and Pride. All these qualities have come together, played with perfect harmony and have led me to my success.

Another very important thing that I would like to add to my script of success is the entire group of people who have stood behind me like rocks and helped me learn from my failures. A man is not an island. He has to depend upon a lot of other things to survive. Survival on one’s own is next to impossible. Similarly, I too have been blessed with the companionship of a few wonderful souls. And if I do not thank them enough, I won’t be able to look into my own eyes ever again. So here’s presenting those fabulous people without whose cooperation, I would have been nowhere – my upline (parents) Sir. M. Dilip Kumar with M. Tamila Devi (GBD) and all my downlines. Also there has been a big support from Modicare leaders.

Today I am very happy, because I have achieved my goal title, opportunities are clearly cut out to be caught soon and I trust Modicare. Modicare provides Human Values.

“MODICARE ZINDABAAD”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments